We take your security seriously at Lexicom.ca so we are making a system upgrade which takes effect December 4th.
This upgrade brings our password policies in line with industry best practices.
The upgrade provides the following features:
- minimum 8 characters
- must contain at least one digit and at least one letter
- must not be the login name or include the login name anywhere within it
- must not contain the string “temp”
- must not be certain truly bad passwords (“password”, “temporary”, “12345678”, etc.)
- You will be locked out of your account after multiple failures (5)
- We will ask you to reset Your password annually.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, using the form below. Thanks.